Why Use A Professional Photographer:
* Photography is the central component of online home marketing. If there are no photos or the photo quality is poor (too dark, cluttered, etc) that potential buyer will move onto the next listing.
* Professional photos make that great first impression when your listing is viewed online or in print.
* We are in a competitive marketplace right now. Your listing needs to stand out above the rest.
* According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 83 percent of home buyers use the internet to research houses.
* Additionally, the NAR survey revealed that home buyers rated photographs as the most useful tool in their home search
* Hiring a professional photographer will give you consistent quality and save you time.
* High-quality photos have a large emotional impact on buyers.
* Professional photographers have the equipment necessary to produce high quality photographs; a high resolution digital single lens reflex camera, a super wide-angle lens, an integrated flash, tripod, etc.
* Professional photographers also have the experience to deal with difficult lighting situations.
Set yourself apart, offer professional photography as part of your listing pitch.
* Why not offer ADDED VALUE to your listing pitch by including professional photographs of the property?
* With better photographs, you will provide your clients more exciting online curb appeal.
* The greater the visual appeal, the more potential buyers will want to view the property giving you more opportunities to CLOSE THE SALE!
* Remember, clients don't hire photographers to sell their homes, and they don't hire Realtors to photograph it.